Renowned for its relaxed and resort style living you will be enchanted by a culture of outdoor carefree living by the beach. Ride your bicycle to nearby cafes and enjoy sun kissed living.
You are spoilt for choice with over 35km of pristine white sand beaches rich in marine life. Stunning crystal clear waterways with shallow waters are popular with families whilst the points and beaches offer world class surf breaks.
The area lies in the subtropical zone, experiencing warm summers, and mild winters with average temperatures hovering around 26 degrees the area is known for its endless summer. Weather patterns are further influenced by the mountain ranges that form a semi-circle around the valley, resulting in reliable rainfall levels that ensures abundant water supplies and, in combination with the valley’s fertile volcanic soils, a thriving agricultural base.
A well thought master planned village appeals to young families as well those seeking a sea change in semi retirees. Don’t be surprised if after a few months you know all your neighbours by name as the locals here are cheerful and friendly. With its close proximity to the Gold Coast, an international airport and Brisbane, many enjoy the lifestyle benefits a short commute can offer, as well as a large number of home based businesses.
What To Expect
A friendly and relaxed atmosphere with the focus on quality of life, outdoor living, family and community. Cafes and shops are dotted amongst the area and with 12 kms of beachfront biking and running tracks they are all within easy reach. Expect BBQ’s by the beach, healthy living and the backdrop of some of the coasts best white sand beaches.
What Not To Expect
Extensive shopping and an exhaustive list of amenities. Although the area has most bases covered with local business and its proximity to the Coast, don’t expect the hustle and bustle of Broadbeach.
A wide variety of options to suit almost any requirement or budget. Beach front homes offer those with refined tastes some stunning options whilst the majority of the area is set with free standing homes, apartments, duplexes and townhouses. As a result of design guidelines, Salt and Casuarina homes adhere to a high level of aesthetic planning underpinning the value and quality of the area.
You’ll Fall in Love With
The ‘resort style’ feel of beach living and its close proximity to the city of Gold Coast. If that’s not enough, your visiting friends’ envy and the precincts sense of community will do it.
With such a wide range of schools on offer you will be spoilt for choice. Many of the top schools are central to the town of Kingscliff.
- Banora Point Public School -banorapointprimaryschool.com.au/
- Bilambil Public School - www.bilambil-p.schools.nsw.edu.au/
- Bogangar Public School -www.bogangarpublicschool.com/
- Cudgen Public School - www.cudgen-p.schools.nsw.edu.au/home
- Centaur Public School - www.centaur-p.schools.nsw.edu.au/
- Chillingham Public School -www.chillinghamschool.nsw.edu.au
- Crystal Creek Public School - www.crystalcrk-p.schools.nsw.edu.au
- Cudgen Public School -www.cudgen-p.schools.nsw.edu.au/
- Duranbah Public School - www.duranbah-p.schools.nsw.edu.au
- Fingal Head Public School - www.fingalhead-p.schools.nsw.edu.au
- Kingscliff Public School - www.kingscliff-p.schools.nsw.edu.au
- Pottsville Beach Public School -www.pottsville-p.schools.nsw.edu.au
- Terranora Public School -www.terranora-p.schools.nsw.edu.au/
- Tumbulgum Public School - www.tumbulgum-p.schools.nsw.edu.au/
- Tweed Heads Public School - www.tweedheads-p.schools.nsw.edu.au/
- Tweed Heads South Public School -www.tweedhdest-p.schools.nsw.edu.au
- High Schools Public
- Banora Point High School -www.banorapnt-h.schools.nsw.edu.au
- Kingscliff High School - http://www.kingscliff-h.schools.nsw.edu.au
- Murwillumbah High School -www.murwillumb-h.schools.nsw.edu.au
- Tweed River High School -www.tweedriver-h.schools.nsw.edu.au
- Wollumbin High School - www.wollumbin-h.schools.nsw.edu.au
- Bossy Boots - www.echildcare.com.au/kingscliff-bossy-boots
- Little Giggles & Laughs Childcare Centre – (02)6674-8331
- Smiley Tots Children’s Centre – (02)6674-3857
- Cabarita Beach Child Care Services – (02)6676-2571
- Pippies Early Childhood Centre – (02)6676-3900
- Teddy Bears Child Care – (07)5524-5844
- Good Start Early Learning - www.goodstart.org.au
- Kingscliff Mini School – (02)6674-2750
- Pottsville Community Pre-school – (02)6676-1448
- Pottsville Gumnuts Childcare Centre – (02)6676-3299
- Mount St Patrick Primary School -www.murplism.catholic.edu.au
- St Anthony's Primary School -moodle.kngplism.catholic.edu.au
- St James Primary School - moodle.bpplism.catholic.edu.au
- St Joseph's Primary School -www.smurplism.catholic.edu.au
- St Joseph's Primary School -moodle.twdplism.catholic.edu.au
- Mount Saint Patrick College -www.mursc.lism.catholic.edu.au
- St. Joseph's College -www.sjctweed.org