Dozens of home owners just like you trust us to ensure superior management of their homes through our following services:
- Through our extensive local knowledge and rental demand in the RAY Real Estate office we will maximise your returns
- Selecting the best tenants for your home – Analysing potential tenants previous rental history, current income and employment stability + reference checks
- Take the hassle out of any repairs or maintenance + ensuring you authorise any work
- Keep you informed on every aspect of your rental
Protecting Your Investment – Our team will complete a detailed condition report prior to your tenant moving in and ensure the bond is collected and lodged with the required forms. RAY Real Estate Property Management uses REINSW approved documents to ensure a smooth tenancy from start to finish, as well as preparing any special terms that may come with your home.
Your Peace Of Mind – Our team knows how important it is that your home is inspected throughout the tenancy so our team will conduct quarterly inspections and provide you with updated reports. Our team prepares regular reports on the rental payments and will also recover payments in accordance with legislation guidelines set out by the Office of Fair Trading.
Keeping Your Property Rented – Lost rent means lost money. We are one of the busiest rental agencies in the area and with our central location and advertising we get an enormous amount of enquiries. To ensure you receive maximum exposure to the best possible field of potential tenants, your property will also be featured in our office window display along with exposure in a variety of publications and websites.
“Let our experienced team manage every aspect of your investment so you can spend more time doing the things you love”
- Free listing through rayrealestate.com.au
- Property listing on – realestate.com.au + domain.com.au
- Direct marketing to our tenancy enquiries database
- Wide exposure in our regular and expansive social media campaigns
- Inclusion in our regular RAY Real Estate -newsletter distributed to thousands of contacts
- For lease sign featured on your property
- Full colour window card + Video at RAY Real Estate
- Inclusion of full colour property image and information on Properties for Lease available from RAY Real Estate
Insuring Your Future – We recommend our owners should seek advice from their insurers in relation to building insurance, landlords insurance and public liability cover. Our team can also arrange with you to pay your Council rates, water rates, insurance premiums and other property related charges on your behalf
Maintaining Your Home – Our team understands that no two properties are the same and is therefore happy to arrange maintenance accordingly. All non-urgent maintenance will be referred back to you to decide if you would like to arrange the repairs yourself or if you are happy for our team to use one of our licensed and insured tradespeople.
In the instance of urgent maintenance, we will make all reasonable attempts to contact you, however if we cannot reach you we will arrange necessary repairs.
“Your Investment is in Safe Hands”
Negotiating On Your Behalf – Our team will contact you in advance to discuss the renewal of your tenants lease and its terms prior to renewing the tenancy.
Should you or your tenants decide to end the tenancy, we will assist all parties to ensure the process happens hassle free, therefore ensuring your home is maintained at the same standard for the period of the tenancy and in accordance with the condition report and guidelines of the NSW Office of Fair Trading
Keeping You Informed – RAY Real Estate Property Management collects rent on your behalf and prepares a monthly statement to forward to you as well as a financial year statement. Any invoices that we pay on your behalf are also attached to the monthly statement. We transfer funds electronically on the last working day of every month