SOLD 382 Casuarina Way, Casuarina
The home features three bedrooms, plus a study, two bathrooms and a double lock-up garage. The hero is undoubtedly the vast windows that allow sunlight to flow through the home, exuding a holiday vibe all year round.
Light and bright family home in coastal Casuarina
A light and bright coastal life is calling with this immaculate Casuarina family beach house.
The epitome of seaside living, this home offers a neutral coastal palette and will appeal to those who enjoy indoor-outdoor living and entertaining. The open plan design sprawls outside to an expansive alfresco area, which is partly covered and surrounded by beautifully maintained landscaped gardens.
Nestled on a large 624sqm block, this modern home is near-new, having been built as a display for local company Anstey Homes, and includes top of the range fittings and fixtures.
The home features three bedrooms, plus a study (or could be a fourth bedroom), two bathrooms (one is an ensuite) and a double lock-up garage. The hero is undoubtedly the vast windows that allow sunlight to flow through the home, exuding a holiday vibe all year round.
Some of the unique and striking elements about this stunning home include:
- The master ensuite features floor-to-ceiling timber-look tiles, along with an integrated sink and open shower.
- All bedrooms include a sliding door that opens to the outdoor entertaining deck.
- The gourmet kitchen features quartz benchtops, with an island to allow for easy access and greater social interaction.
- The floor is a stunning light timber that blends with any decor.
- Expansive use of glass throughout, creating an iconic beach house feel.
Situated in a central location, you can easily collect all your essentials from the Casuarina Town Centre, where you will find Coles, a chemist, butcher, doctor, hair and beauty salons and many retail stores and gourmet eateries.
You are just a hop, skip and a jump from some of the best beaches in the country, or a quick stroll to renowned restaurants, cafes and bars at Salt Village. Sensational parks are within walking distance for the kids to run, play and climb.
A variety of primary and high schools are close by, including public, catholic and independent. Many of the local kids ride the safe cycleway to school each day, which stretches from Cabarita to Kingscliff.
You really couldn’t ask for more. Casuarina is known for its strong community ties, where new residents are welcomed and quickly integrated. And while it may feel like a small coastal village, it is so close to everything you need. The Gold Coast Airport is just 20 minutes away, Bryon Bay 30 minutes and a one-hour drive gives you so many options, from the Gold Coast theme parks, to the hinterland, to the many attractions of the NSW north coast.
Take the time to explore this beautiful home and start planning your new coastal life today. Contact us to arrange an inspection.
Please note images are from display home and property has since been tenanted.
*Ray Real Estate is COVID-19 Safe. In order to protect our staff and customers the following policies have been implemented:
Private viewings are only offered and allowed for registered customers who:
– Are healthy – are not showing any signs of being unwell.
– Have driven past the location and confirm the location and style of the home is – suitable.
– Attend a private viewing with no more than two people and practice safe. physical distancing. Note – Ray Real Estate also offers Virtual Inspections.
– Confirm that you have not travelled overseas or within an Australian COVID-19 affected area in the past 28 days or have been in contact with anyone infected with the COVID-19 virus.
Ray Real Estate will provide disinfectant at inspections and customers are asked not to touch items. We thank you for your support in working together to keep everyone safe.